Today i'll be reviewing Organic Lemon Handmade Soap from Dbeautyshop.com
Organic Lemon Soap:
Lemon has natural ability to kill bacteria.It works well in removing old cells,lightening pigmentation tightening pores and gives complexion a beautiful shine.
This soap is made in Taiwan. It comes with plastic sheet wrapped around it with ingredients and advantages written over it. It's quite big bar and lasts long. below are some snapshots of this soap after some washes.
|
After 1st wash
after 2-3 washes.
My Experience:
I normally don't use soaps but when dbeautyshop.com told me that this is a handmade soap made in Taiwan i was excited to try it out.
This soap doesn't melt quickly and is quite big so lasts long.i actually cut it in two halves for easier use and each half lasted me about 6-8 showers.
As it's made from lemon so the scent too,is very refreshing and purely of lemon. Its very nice to use it during summers when you just want a splash of citrus fragrance on your body. But it fades away after coming out of shower.
After several uses some granules appeared on the surface of the soap which helped in scrubbing my body. I did use it on my face 1-2 times but i was very concerned about my skin since it left it a little dry and anything that leaves my skin dry causes me acne,so i discontinued using it on my face.
It leaves my skin very nice and cleansed and instantly brighter. I don't know about tightening of pores since i didn't use it on my face that much.So far i haven't seen permanent lightening of skin
I love using natural products on my body so trying this soap was a very nice experience.I could see some lemon peels embedded inside the bar.
FINAL NOTE: If you like handmade soaps and lemon you have to try this. It melts very slowly and cleanses very well.
WHERE TO BUY: Dbeautyshop's online store
So what do you think about it? have you ever tried handmade soaps? how was you experience with them?
Don't forget to share :)
xoxox
P.s: Product was sent to me for review.The post contains my honest opinion.







15 comments:
Sounds great! I love the scent of lemon ;)
Looks impressive!! Great review :D
I LOVE handmade soaps! This one looks great. <3 :))
I like handmade soaps and the granules sound good :D
http://helloitschloe.blogspot.com/
Hi! Nice review! But,,,, weird that the logo/Kanhi says 'grass'..lol
Never tried. Nice review.
ninajj.blogspot.com
Great review. Handmade soaps with natural ingredients are a lot kinder to your skin than commercial soaps. I bet this one smells lovely.
My latest post:
http://pandorasssbox.blogspot.com/2011/09/picture-is-worth-thousand-words.html
hi<3
im now a new follower too!!!
please have a look at my new post about japan!!
i would be happy about a comment!
then i write a comment back to you also (^^)
sounds great but we don´t have it here in sweden
Great review. My battle right now is overcoming dry skin due to dry air here in Europe. My skin is used to tropical temperature.
I agree too, that some soap are just for the body skin and not for the face. :)
i have been looking for a soap like this!
thnx for the helpful review!
Interesting Product Never see before looks great!! :D
Sakuranko Blog
It's been ages I have not used soap.
Follow each other .
i'm loving all the bar soap with lemon!! it's effective. really!
anything lemon works wonders on the skin... i imagine this soap is no different. great review hon :))
Post a Comment