Nowadays there is this one blush that i can't seem to have enough of. The Nude By Nature Virgin Blush.
Nude By Nature Virgin Blush
Lift and define your cheek bones in an instant! Virgin Blush looks and feels completely natural offering the illusion of a defined bone structure and poreless airbrushed complexion that seamlessly matches any skin tone to highlight cheek bones.My Experience:
The word pretty would not be enough to define the color this blush offers.I have to say it was one of those products that managed to impress me a lot.
It has very pretty golden shimmer but the shimmer doesn't show up when you apply it but works to provide a beautiful sheen rather than a glitter over load.I really like that.
I love the pigmentation.I think it's the most pigmented mineral blush i have ever tried.Mineral blushes don't usually give such an amazing color pay off So i have to be very careful while applying it otherwise it can get really dark.The texture is smooth and blends really easily.
The staying power of this blush is also pretty good. Whether summers or winters it stayed on my face for a long time regardless of the weather.
The thing that bothers me about it is the packaging.The sifter spills a lot of product and every time i open the lid a small amount of product falls out.I wish it wasn't there.who wants to loose such a pretty blush?For the same reason I'm a little hesitant to to carry it around my purse.
You can apply a little to give yourself a pretty flush of color or darken it to make your cheek bones look high.I love this part. there's nothing more glam than those lifted edgy cheeks.My makeup is not complete without it.
In my opinion it's a beautiful blush.I used it during half of the summers and still use it but i think it's more suitable for winters.It's one of those blushes which might not capture your attention inside the container but once you apply it you'll definitely fall in love.
Where To Buy: Nude By Nature's website
Price: $19
How many of you have tried Nude By Nature? which blushes are you using nowadays?
Do let me know :)
xoxo
I disclose.Read it here







14 comments:
youre right pretty is not enough! gorgeous colour!
Woww beautiful shade <3 Love this blush!!!!
Looks really good! Nice review! Xxx
The shade is gorgeous!!
Dear me ..it really is an amazing color. And if it is pigmented too this is super awesome .. thakns a bundle for sharing...
awesome post, I like your blog, I pass by your blog often.
I invite you to visit me and follow me if you like.
a kiss, Claire.
c.o.c.o.
http://lookingforthestyle.blogspot.com/
ooo, it sounds great. i really like the color. i don't really like to put on a lot of blush. i prefer a more subtle color. great review.
:)
Carrie
http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/
i like the colour and the pigmentation looks super GOOD! ...
CMPang x
http://maisecrets.blogspot.com
Looks like a great product :)
Is not it a wee lil bit reddish?? :-0
this is one pretty shade...love it
Never heard of this brand before but it looks so pretty. Nice review.
<3 Marina
Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle
Very pretty and wearable shade <3
looks fab!! i hate the sifters inside powder products too:/
thanx for sharing xx
Post a Comment