Hi You Guys!!!
I've been craving Physicians formula since like forever.Recently i discovered amazing group of people at Le Desire who made it possible for me to get my hands on it and a few other items.
The picture below shows the products i bought.Keep reading to find out more details about the items. :)
What i ordered:
- 1 Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush in Natural.
- 2 NYX Lipsticks in Orange Soda and Pumpkin Pie
- 1 NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean
- 1 E.L.F Essential Lipstick in Nostalgic
Actually i only wanted the Mood Booster blush but since Le Desire offered the other stuff at a very comfortable rate I bought off the Pencil and 3 lipsticks just out of curiosity Basically the whole shopping experience from Le Desire was really very good. They are extremely nice and polite and above all they gave me a great amount of discount so I'm really glad about that too. Surprisingly they managed to save the e.l.f and NYX lipsticks(which btw are infamous for breaking off and loosing their shape) from any damage.
Oh and if you guys want to order cosmetics from any brand that's not available in Pakistan don't forget to check out Le Desire's Website and their Facebook Page. They are Taking orders for their 3rd Batch and the last date to submit your orders is 2nd December so you better hurry up.
That's it for now.:) If you have any question feel free to comment <3







12 comments:
I've heard such good things about the NYX round lipsticks and the jumbo eye pencils. I can't wait to see a review!
xCandice
the physician formula blush design is super cute! i'm a big fan of nyx stuff and love your buys! enjoy! xx
i love nyx round lippies and elf lippies
Great haul:-)
A new follower from www.sunniewrties.blogspot.com,would love if you follow me back :-) xx
the booster luks so awesome !!
Awesome haul babe
these are really wonderful products. what did they cost u?
Thanks lovelies :)
@cheeky Chic: They cost me around 2800 Pkr.(including shipping and everything)
the nyx lippies are really pretty!
Great stuff! For how much did you get the PF happy booster? I have been looking for it.
@rabeeyah I think it was around 1400Pkr. :)
nice grabs :D
Post a Comment