Giveaway Time- Win the 88 Color Tropical Shimmer Eyeshadow Palette by BH cosmetics- Closed

It's been a while since I've hosted a giveaway for you guys.So today I'm giving away something really awesome. It's the 88 Color Tropical Shimmer palette by BH cosmetics.




All you have to do is follow the rules below and you'll be in for a chance to win this palette.

The "Must" Options:
  • You Must Follow My Blog (Hit the "join this page" button on the side bar)
The Optional Entries:


This Giveaway starts today 22nd January and ends on 30th January 2012.
I'll choose the lucky winner through random .org and BH cosmetics will send the palette to the winner directly.
So Start entering and best of luck from my side :)

Sponsored by Tomoson.com

5 comments:

Thanks for this awesome giveaway...!!!

Loove it!

gabjuk@hotmail.com

nice!
fashionmagnolia@gmail.com

gr8 giveaway i love this Shimmer palette hope 2 win:)
thank u
Email: rabiya_23jan@hotmail.com

Post a Comment