Review- Holika Holika Berry Jelly Tint-Korea Depart

Jelly tint? How interesting! Scroll down to read my thoughts about this cute tint from Holika Holika.
Holika Holika Holy Berry Jelly Tint 
Holika Holika Holy Berry Jelly Tint is a gel type lip tint; it provides a glossy finish and stains all at once. Vitamin derivatives and vegetable ingredients soften and moisturize, plus helps retain it. Collagen property increases synthesis of glycosaminoglycan, creating more plump and bouncy lips by increasing blood circulation. Tingles with a fresh cooling sensation from menthol ingredients. Create beautiful soft berry colored lips with this tint.







My Experience:
You can never beat Korean cosmetics when it comes to naming and packaging of a product. They are just adorable. The name "Jelly" and the bright orange shade was what attracted me to this one.

The shade I have is "peach berry" which got me a little confused since the tube was orange but when I swatched it on my hand it came out extremely sheer, more like a very light peachy shade. That's why they included the name peach. The tint is very sheer and the color doesn't show until you layer it up( obviously because it's a tint). 
I found the applicator of this tint to be quite unique. It's not your regular brush or sponge applicator but rather a very small and flexible spatula. This my first lip product with this kind of applicator. But amazingly it doesn't effect the application.It's as easy as the regular applicators.

The fun part for me was definitely it's scent and taste. It tastes exactly like mint and smells like it too. I so love it!. Not only that it also leaves a very cooling sensation on my lips which lingers on for a good amount of time. I'm obsessed with the mint taste and I just can't help eating it unconsciously which is pretty weird.

As far as the name jelly is concerned, It definitely doesn't have the texture of a jelly but it's very soft and smooth. They say it has fibroblast collagen which is supposed to increase the synthesis of glycosaminoglycan to make you lips appear fuller. I do feel my lips look more pouty but they do not increase in size. It's because of the high amount of gloss I think.

I also like the fact that it's fairly inexpensive. So your budget won't shake while trying this out.

End Note: Love this tiny tube! I have to admit I usually put this tint on just for the menthol flavour and the cooling effect on lips.

Where to Buy: Korea Depart. HUGE selection of Korean products and BB creams which are as low as $4. I was lost while picking up products.

Price: $4.45

What about you guys? Tried it?
Do let me know :)

16 comments:

I want this.....Looks good on your lips too :0)

I ordered goodies from korea depart as well..love all of them
xx
http://allthatsparklesbyb.blogspot.com/2012/08/korean-brand-haul-from-koreadepart.html

This is cool! I want to try.

you're soo right! the name and packaging is soo cute, although it's a bit too glossy for my matte taste haha!

Ahh mint is my favourite too I may buy it just for the flavour haha

Great!!! Thanks for your comment on my blog!

Thank you for the review! I'm a sucker for cute names, nice scents and unqiue applications so this seems perfect to me! Followed you on GFC! Xo

Great Post. I follow your Blog now.
Please follow me.
A.

dramaticmode.blogspot.it

Hey darling,

Your blog is amazing! Love your lips!

You have a new follower!

Hope you will visit my blog and follow me back (with GFC and Bloglovin) .

http://luxurylifedesign.blogspot.com/

Thancks for following my blog doll love ypur blog very creative ;) xoxo lia im following you back

I thought it was a nail polish at first lol! It's really cute though, I would try it. Let's follow each other? If you follow I will follow you back. :)

http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

Fantastic review!
Your blog is amazing! You have a new follower!
Hope you will visit my blog and follow me back on Bloglovin'
Big hugs!

Inés
SimplyClassyMe.blogspot.com

This seems like a lip product I would use, i really like it :) great blog!

xoxo
Lots of Luv from Ruth
i'm following you :)
Please check out my blog and follow if you like :)
http://tboruth.blogspot.com/

yey! I love cute cosmetics!
Thanks for following me and so happy to discover this blog and surely following you too

Love these colours & your gorgeous blog! I just signed up as your latest follower. It would be great if we could follow each other!
http://coastal-style.blogspot.com
♥
Melissah

Post a Comment