Winner of the Sigma giveaway

Hey girls today my  sigma giveaway finished and im here to announce the lucky winner

:)



so..........




the winner is...........







                                                  *drum roll*



MAKEUP ATTITUDE!!!!!!!
i used random.org to select the winner and here is the snap of it


Congrats sweets :D
I've sent you mail at your i.d please check it and reply me back with it :)
and for those beauties who couldnt win you can enter in my new facebook giveaway or wait a bit and enter my next giveaway
xoxoxo

5 comments:

Congrats to the winner!@

Oh my God!!!!! It's the first time I win a giveaway!!! Thank you so much ! XXX :D

oh then double congrats on that :D enjoy
xoxo

Congrats to the winner!
And thanks for your lovely comments and I would definitely follow you back!

Also, I tagged you to do the "8 Most Worn Items Tag!"

My Lyfe ; My Story - Tag : 8 Most Worn Items

My Lyfe ; My Story

Awww congrats to the winner!!! :)

Post a Comment