Review- Rimmel Mono Blush in Santa rose


BLENDABLE MONO BLUSH TO GIVE A HEALTHY GLOW TO YOUR CHEEKS
Silky smooth powder for a natural healthy colour


It has transparent lid with Rimmel logo and a black base
The packaging is small and handy.Ideal for carrying around in your bag.



Contains 4grams of product.


The color is very light peachy pink and i LOVE it.

Here is a swatch of how it looks


Okay so I love this cute little blush. I'm already obsessed with blushes and love having this one in my stash.
It is dreamy smooth with a little shimmer which I find extremely pretty. Glides on so smoothly on my cheeks giving them a healthy glow without too much of color.You can never go wrong while applying it, its so light and can be built up with a few strokes.I think this color is best for summers when you want that light and fresh look without looking over the top.
Its price is around 400-500Pkr which is very affordable
Have you guys tried it?
xx



P.r sample

23 comments:

I've been looking for a peachy blush, i'm def gonna pick this up.

I've never tried Rimmel in my life, but you make it sound so appealing. I will try it

xoxo

Cinderella's Closet NYC

i have actually bought this product today myself and i lovvvvvve it on, perfect colour for summer :)

♥

Ooh the color looks gorgeous! Will definitely try it out :) xo

I didn't like it - it looks too reddish on my skin, but I'm extremely pale. I suppose it works well with other complexions :)

This looks like exactly what I've been looking for - definately going to have to try it out!! x

i adore the color! i think i will get it because you love it so much too-perfect for summer! :)

thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

I've never tried Rimmel's blushes but this one looks very nice! I just may give it a go! Great review!

I love Rimmel products, but I have been so into the Orange Blossom from Laura Mercier lately, which is a similar peachy blush.

http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

i may have to try this, i love peachy blushes best with my complexion and i always love a little bit of shimmer!!

i've awarded you the one lovely blog award... check here for details:
http://makemesparkly.blogspot.com/2011/05/one-lovely-blog.html
<3shelby

www.makemesparkly.blogspot.com

thanks everyone for the lovely comments :)
xoxox

I love this shade :) one of my favorite blushes for everyday.

thats a lovely shade! i always tend to go for cream blushes, but i think i might have to try this now!
great review! xx

Thanks Sara and Peachpoison for the precious comments :)
xoxo

I love the colour, I've been using Rimmel alot more lately and may try this one next time rather than my normal nyc blush, thanks for the review xxx

Love peachy pink blushes and this colour looks perfect!!

i never really wear blush..only on some shoot! :) but thanks for the review! :) check out my blog for some +vibes & happiness!XOX

Great post lady! I am always on the hunt for a nice peach blush. I'm so getting this

xo

I love your blog! you are so inspirational! if you get the chance to check out my blog i would love to see what you think of it! you opinions would be greatly appreiciated. :)

follow me?
www.so--hi.blogspot.com

thanks jo woods and rach :)

I love this shade...
nice blog:)
http://kinia-beauty11.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment