NOTD- Sweet Touch in Sweet Kiss-1030

Hey everyone!

What are my nails wearing today? well its a Sweet touch nail color in Sweet Kiss that i bought yesterday along with some other yummy items(i'll be reviewing them soon)

I couldn't wait to show it to you guys,so here it is..
Okay i'm really bad at describing colors.I would say its a light tea pink color.But when i apply 3 coats it gives a very teeny weeny hint of mauve. 


It gives a very sheer coverage with one coat.You have to apply at-least 2 coats to achieve the color.I applied two coats.



It comes with a normal thin applicator like some other nail polishes around and the texture of it is creamy.It takes a long time to dry which really bothers me.
About the staying power, well i can't say much right now because i painted my nails with it today.Lets see how well it goes.
The thing i love about this is the price. It cost me 110 Pkr only.But as i know that the place i get my stuff from sells everything at a higher rate,i'm sure it costs between 80-100 Pkr.
I was amazed to see this brand at No.2 position in Pakistan's  Top10 nail care brands (see here).
Well obviously because its so affordable and gives you decent quality products.
I've used its eye-liner in the past and i really liked it.
So what do you think of this color?
Don't forget to tell me in the comments section :)
xoxox



28 comments:

very nice, elegant!

http://cookieswardrobe.blogspot.com/

Ah this sort of colour is my favourite! It looks really nice :) x

This color is so soft and feminine that I just love it!

Thanks for following!! i followed back and tagged you with some awards =] feel free to check it out =]

lovely nail colour, I love it! =]

Alx

Wow such a pretty color! Looks gorgeous!<3

Very nice color! It's like a nude version of pink...me like ;)

Ooh, lovely shade! Subtle but at the same time, girly. :)

this is lovely =) x

http://lifestyleofahijabi.blogspot.com/

Aww thanks, I ammmm chinese but i was born in Venezuela (South America) ... I would love to visit china soon ..maybe next year when i graduate :D I love the food there it's sooo yummy n inexpensive!!! I love eating omg haha

Alx

Thank you for commenting and following me! I followed you back~
This is such a lovely color!!

gorgeous shade <3

http://helloitschloe.blogspot.com

very pretty understated color!!

Hi Fragancia,

Thanks for visiting my blog. I am following you now as well! BTW, love the color. I also get my nails done regularly and love to try different colors.

Gigi from http://modernworkinggirl.blogspot.com/

hey
thank you :) Great blog and new follower!
<3 nomoresizezero.blogspot.com

very pretty. I love it. :D
now following you.


http://sphlovescosmetics001.blogspot.com/

this is my fav shade frm sweet touch nail poilshes...

I love this colour!

Thanks for following my blog :) I love yours as well - following you back!


-Jessica of Marvelous Things

I have this colour, I LOVE IT!
Thank you for the comment and for being my 63rd follower :)

xxxxxxxxxx

http://clairejessicatighe.blogspot.com/

beautiful color, quiet but with an attitude:)))

nice color.. hey do you get your stuff from ebco?

No Wajiha I get them mostly from Jan's arcade.

Post a Comment