Review- Maybelline Mineral Powder Blush

Hey there Ladies!
I'm reviewing Maybelline's Mineral Powder blush today in the shade "Peach Quartz".
Now this is an over due post. I really wanted to share it with you guys a long time ago but because i have been really busy in the past few months i wasn't able to post it.Oh well Better Late than never right?

I'm not a big fan of Maybelline because of the experiences I've had with its products in the past.Maybe i picked the infamous ones. But this Blush is truly one of the best products they have introduced.


It is actually a loose powder blush and comes in a small jar with sifter inside.

I don't know how much product is inside since the weight is not mentioned on the packaging but it is a lot for sure.





The texture of this blush is so silky and smooth. It contains tiny shimmer which looks adorable on cheeks. But it wont look over the top because its extremely tiny so it will give your cheeks a beautiful glow.

With Flash

In Sunlight.

Swatch In Sunlight.

It is a beautiful soft peach/Coral color with slightly pink undertones and compliments my skin tone so very well. 
I wear it more than any of the other blushes i have. Its a perfect color for daytime, specially summers when you want nothing on your face but still NEED something there.It feels light on skin
Another thing that make me like it so much is the blending. It blends very easily giving a natural look to cheeks.
This blush is very well pigmented and you need one sweep to get a light color which is usually what i do. But if you're someone who like a generous amount of blush on your cheeks you might need to apply it 2 or maybe even 3 times.
The thing that i don't like about this is that it is not very user friendly.All the loose powder blushes are like that..I prefer pressed powder blushes over loose ones. Before applying you have to turn it upside down then dip your brush into the lid,tap off the excess and sweep on face. A lot of times,when i was in a hurry,i forgot to tap off the excess powder and ended up having too much on the face.But since it comes off really easily so i patted a napkin lightly on my cheeks and fixed it .
The staying power isn't very good i have to do re-touches when i'm out after 2 hours or so.So aside from these two points this blush is great.
Final Thoughts: I love it! It's always inside my bag wherever i go.

I bought this for 750Pkr.

Is it Recommended By Me? Yes! It is a Great quality drugstore blush.I basically love the color and texture.

So what do you guys think about it?
Don't forget to tell me :)

xoxoxo





22 comments:

great review :) seems lyk a great product the other products such as the loose powder in the mineral line are great as well :)

http://iheartmexo.blogspot.com/

Oooh, I love the color of the blush! Will definitely keep my eye on it next time I go shopping. ;)

I love this shade, it's wonderful! thanks for the review!

Loving the color. Its perfect for summers.Very nice review.

how many grams is this and how much pls? :D
love the color hihi nice review ;D wink wink! lolz
http://amz88.blogspot.com/

wow! love the color of this blush, i think i should go for this one! great review hun!
i'm excited to ry maybeline!

I love Maybelline cream blushes <3 Even this looks worth a try!

I didn't know Maybelline had mineral blushes too. This is really a nice shade. I can see why you use it more than any other blushers of yours. It should definitely look flattering <3

I love this blush. Great review doll.


<3 Marina
Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

Nice review! I'm going to try it :)

i just can't resist this!
the color is so cute :)
ill definitely try this!

thats a v pretty shade :) Love it<3

I love the Mineral Power blushes...I think they're amazing for the price. x

I've been meaning to try this for the longest time, since I always see it in the cosmetics section and eye it out for a few seconds before moving onto the next product.. hmmm

http://helloitschloe.blogspot.com/

pretty color....i live it....

@amzz88 i really don't know because its not mentioned. Its for about $8.

Thanks everyone for the lovely comments :)

Hey! Thank you for the comment! I am not big on Maybelline either, yet I may better to give it a go as I go to the pharmacy today! ;)

Great review! I love these so helpful!

savannah-joyofliving.blogspot.com

it looks super gorgeous in the swatch..i have opal rose from this range and it doesn't show up on me i wish i had bought this one...and i agree it blends effortlessly!

http://getsettoshine.blogspot.com/

WOW!
I just use the mineral powder X)
Maybe I should try it~ (*^ワ^*)

Wow this blush shade is gorgeous! I need to pick this Peach Quartz up!:)

do you know if its still available on maybelline counters?

Post a Comment