Review- Luscious Ultimate Face Case



All essential face brushes in one bag? Sounds exciting!.Luscious has this time introduced an Ultimate face case which promises to full fill all your facial makeup needs








Large Powder Brush


Stippling Brush


Angled Contouring Brush


Foundation Brush

Double Ended Concealer Brush




My Experience:

Compiling basic face brushes in one compact is a brilliant idea. I think the name justifies the contents of the case, you get five brushes that are essential for evening out your complexion.

The brushes come in a nice silver quilted pouch. Inside we have the large Powder brush, Stippling brush, Foundation brush, Contour brush and a double ended concealer brush. All of them have the standard brush size.

Starting with the powder brush, it's pretty big but extremely soft. Honestly, I did not expect this brush to be so soft. I love how the bristles feel silky on my face. It's soft enough to buff out even my liquid foundation. As I said the head of this brush is big, it takes very less time for the application of the product on my face.

Then there's the stippling brush which, in my opinion, is a very clever addition. My 2 favorite ways of applying liquid foundation are stippling and the beauty blender. If you want a nice and even coverage you do need a stippling brush. Basically it stipples on the pigment of the foundation on on your face rather then moving away the coverage as happens usually with the sponge, fingers or the foundation brush. This stippling brush however has a smaller head then its ancestor which was sold individually, so it does take a little longer for application of the product. Other than that it shed 2-3 bristles during the last week while I used it.

Another highlight of this case is the contouring brush. I do get a lot of queries about contouring and blush brushes in the kits and thankfully this case does come with one. Blush can be applied with the usual powder brushes but problem comes for bronzers. You need to have an angled brush for proper contouring of your cheeks, jaw line and sides of forehead. This is a right sized brush which would work for everyone. Again the bristles are soft and feel nice during application.

Then we have foundation brush. This too is a little smaller but dense. I found that it leaves less streaks then the other brushes I have. Those who take the help of this brush for their regular foundation application will enjoy working with this brush.

The double ended concealer brush is last of the five tools. On one side, there's the flat concealer brush for application and blending of liquid concealers under eyes or around corners of nose and at the other end we have the pointed brush designed for the application of concealer on spots like acne scars or moles both of them pretty well. I can also see that the pointy brush can be used to line your lips or fill them in.

Overall I quite like this whole face case. I did try to find cons but I didn't really see any except for a very rare shedding from the stippling brush. However I would have loved it if there was a flat buffer included in there. Since the quality of the powder brush is pretty good luscious can easily come up with an excellent buffer as well. Most of the girls are not comfortable with paying thousands of bucks on just a single brush from sigma or mac so if luscious introduces some nice buffers or precision brushes it would come in handy.

Where To Buy:  Luscious Cosmetics Website. It's also available nationwide in leading stores of your city.
Price:  2,950 Pkr
You can also join Luscious Cosmetics Facebook Fanpage for latest updates.


Have you guys tried it?Which brushes do you use?
Do let me know.
x.x



Pr Sample

12 comments:

My last experience with their 7 piece brush kit wasn't ideal but this seems like a nicer option. Even in the pictures the brushes seem softer!

These brushes look great,this face set will be helpful for everyone!!

seems like a really set! But yeah a buffer brush would have been great :)
hareem x

These look really great, glad to see a contouring brush!

I didn't like the 7 piece set that much either but the quality of these ones is a lot better. <3 <3

great collection of brushes..

Seems like an amazing kit for traveling. Great review! x

At first glance I thought they resembled the brushes from Rivaj but great review . I liked the quilted bag the most :)

I just looked t them that way and yes they kinda resemble them. Have you used rivaj brushes though? I really wanna know if they're any good. <3 <3

Finally some good face brushes available in pakistan! Contouring brush sounds god, great review:-) and ur new follower, do check out my blog too. xx

Post a Comment