Review- New Range of Garnier Face Washes


Garnier introduced a new range of facewashes during the end of novemeber. Scroll down to read my thoughts on them.

                                                              Gentle Soothing FaceWash     
                                                                  Light-Gentle Exfoliating Scrub
Pure Exfoliating Facewash
 

Left to Right:Pure Exfoliating Facewash-Gentle Soothing Facewash-Light Scrub
 
 
 
My Experience:
Facewashes can be pretty scary for me, but fortunately the ones by garnier came without any drastic claims or description on them. If you don't already know my skin is the most sensitive mass of cells ever created on this earth. I cannot try out skincare products just like that because of the immense amount of breakouts I get.
 
It's been almost a week since I'm using the soothing facewash and I quite like it. It's nice and soft on your skin and most of all, doesn't dry it out. I've used it on alternate days so eventhough I've given my face some good washes with it, I still think I need a little more work with it to develope an overall opinion. The facewash is indeed soothing and has a nice cooling effect when applied.
 
As much as I like exfoliating,  I can't do it that often, again, sensitive skin!. The exfoliating facewash looks quite gentle to me with blue micro exfoliating beads. It has the signature garnier scent,If you guys ever used those garnier pimple zapping tubes (I don't remeber their names), you'll find it's scent pretty similar to those. I think it has something to do with the blue logo. Anyways, right now I'm still on a test drive with the soothing facewash so an update will be made once I'm done testing this one.This facewash is for combination to oily skin types.
 
The light scrub is from the garnier light range and like other products within this range, it promises to remove tan and make your skin lighter. I have used this scrub 2-3 times in the last week. I'm not sure about the tan, but it does leave my skin quite soft and smooth. It comes with orange scrubbing beads which are really tiny. This is definitely one of the gentle scrubs I've tried so I may be able to use it more then the usual scrubs.
 
The best thing about this whole skincare range would definitely be the price. All of these three products are on the lower edge of price scale so giving them a try would not be questionable.
 
Where To Buy: Garnier's new facewash range is available nationwide on leading stores.
Price: Both the facewashes are for 110Pkr while the scrub retails for 129Pkr.

 

 
Have you guys tried these? Which facewashes do you use?
Do let me know :)
 
 
Pr Sample

13 comments:

i am all things.. i have garnire light so i think i should all these too.. let see what fit for me :) nice review

I really want to try the "light" wash but I don't think they have that here:*(

xo
herdollface.blogspot.com

Thanks for the review. It's the first I've heard of them, actually. Glad it's working for you

All Garnier products are very good

I like the scrub one! Might give it a try, I love their naturals range! Never dissapoints me

Very Nice Posting.
Really a very Good Stuff

Great info.I like all your post.I will keep visiting this blog very often.It is good to see you verbalize from the heart and your clarity on this important subject can be easily observed..

Hi, Thanks for your great post, there are much nice information that I am sure a huge number of guys and gals don’t know.

Very nice blog on this website. It is really difficult to get this kind of with useful information. I am relieved I came upon this site.I will eagerly look forward to your upcoming updates. Thanks for sharing it here.

This post very interesting..

I like the content used for the post.

Great info.I like all your post.I will keep visiting this blog very often.It is good to see you verbalize from the heart and your clarity on this important subject can be easily observed..

Post a Comment