Air Brush Makeup Luminess Air- Better Than Conventional Makeup?

Air Brush makeup is getting increasingly popular day by day.Many companies came up with air brushing tools but Luminess air was the one that managed to gain most fame across the globe.



A few days back they kindly sent me a kit for consideration. It's definitely very exciting for me as they mention a lot of benefits of their system which include
  • Does not cake like conventional makeup
  • Minimizes the appearance of uneven skin tone, fine lines, wrinkles and pores
  • Restores the look of  radiant, young skin
  • Weightless makeup that never looks fake
  • Blends with your skin for a seamless color match
  • Trusted by dermatologists because it eliminates the  cross-contamination that makeup brushes and  sponges can cause
Sounds amazing right?. Lets see how well does it work.I have quite high expectations regarding it's result though because the idea is definitely quite practical.
So yeah get ready for an exciting review on the system in coming days. I can't wait to share it with you guys :)
xoxox

4 comments:

I want an airbrush kit....some day..-Sighs-

I was thinking of buying this system a week back but wanted to be sure. The one I had in my mind was by temptu though Please do a review on it soon (:

Can't wait for your opinion

I need to seriously to airbrush soon!!! This is awesome.


<3 Marina
Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

Post a Comment