Review-Fashion Jewelry From Go Favor


Hey All.
Okay i know i haven't posted any review since long.I was so busy i could hardly visit my own blog.Now i'm a bit free for a couple of days and hopefully i can bring you guys loads of reviews in these days.
Lets get to today's post.
This time i'm reviewing some really cute jewelry items from an online store called Go Favor. It is a Chinese jewelry shop that sells jewelry at amazingly low rates. 

I got these three items from them. A bracelet,flower ring and a necklace.
I'll start out with my favorite.

Fashion Pink Rose Ring


I've been wanting a rose ring since like forever. Getting this one was seriously very exciting for me as I really love flowers specially roses when it comes to jewelry or even makeup.
This ring is so gorgeous and feminine more like a summer/spring must have to go with all your flowery patterned dresses.It has a very light pink color,i know it looks a bit coral over here but it's light pink. I like to pair this up with my nude/pinkish nude colors and it looks so beautiful and delicate.It's non adjustable but the size was perfect for my fingers.It's kind of a universal size. I guess this is my most cherished ring.I wish they had the same ring in different colors i would have bought them all if i ordered.
The best thing about this ring is the price. You get this only for $3.99. I think compared to the quality,it's very low.This ring looks exactly how they show it on their site.

Where to Buy: Gofavor.com
Price: $3.19


Fashion Shell&Pink Flower&Beads Charm Bracelet



Who doesn't love charm bracelets? This bracelet was my second pick. Pink again. I know. I just can't help it.
The big pink flower was what got me crazy over this one. It has several chains attached and then the other charms include shells, random coins,pearls and a small fish.
I thought the flower is made of alloy but it's actually made of plastic.But that doesn't matter to me since it's super cute.It's loose on my wrist but that's because mine is really small. You can adjust it but since even the last hook doesn't fit me I hook it up in the hole of one of the chains and i'm good to go.
It's not an ordinary charm bracelet.When you wear it,your hands look so fun. It eliminates the need of any other bracelet and immediately draws attention towards you.
This too costs only $3.99. Awesome right?

Where to Buy: Gofavor
Price: $3.99


Vintage Double Blue Butterfly Rhinestone Pendant Necklace




This item is from their vintage collection.I'm not crazy about vintage jewelry but this necklace definitely caught my attention.Maybe because of the two butterflies.I don't know but i do like this a lot. 
It has a long chain so it comes down till my chest. The chain is nice too. So it has two butterflies on top of each other and a rinestone flower above them. I believe the butterflies without the flower would have looked more cute but that's just me. It is the kind of necklace that can give your dull top a life and will go with most of the colors.
I totally love the butterflies. The pattern on the second one is so pretty.
The pricing of this necklace beats the other two items. Only $2.39. :)

Where to Buy: Gofavor 
Price: $2.39


Overall I enjoyed go favor so much Majorly because of the huge range of super cute jewelry at such low rates and the best thing is that the quality have not been compromised. The image of the product that you see on the site is actually what you get. They keep having discounts on their various items time to time and you can enjoy free shipping on all orders above $15.  How lovely.

Who else has tried Gofavor? what do you think about these items?
Do let me know :)
xoxox





I Disclose.Read it here

9 comments:

im just in love with all your jewelry!
Now i have to order some :)

Love the pieces :) thanks for posting <3

Everything is to Chic and trendy. Thanks for sharing :)

hey're really affordable :) I should to buy some of those.

I love the necklace and they are so afforable!

I love the bracelet, it is so cute :)

i love that necklace- too cute!

Post a Comment