Review+Swatches- Luscious Glamor Eyes Kit

Today I'm reviewing both the Glamor Eyes Palettes By Luscious.
Glamor Eyes Palette
A sleek mirrored palette filled with 7 shades of ultra-glam cream eye linerand a mini liner brush. Each silky shade can be used as an eyeliner for a line of intense color or as a cream eyeshadow for a softer, smudged effect. Mix and match the shades for your own signature look and inspire the makeup artist in you!

Glamoreyes is available in 2 versions:
Intense: contains deep, intense colors perfect for creating smokey looks.

Metallic: contains shimmering, jewel tones perfect for creating metallic looks.


Left: Metallic
Right: Intense









Sapphire as an eye-liner on my eyes
My Experience:
Like most of the people,initially i thought they were purely meant to be used as cream eye-shades. It was after a few uses when i realized that they give better result when used as eye-liners. The one in Metallic was purchased by me for personal usage whereas Intense was sent to me by company for review purposes. 
Moving on to the product,I must say I'm the kind of girl who would never switch black liner with any color but at the same time i love bright and funky liners. I love the colors in metallic. In my opinion they look really good when worn as an eyeliner. Bronze, sapphire and emerald are truly gorgeous. Intense has more of dark shades with black undertones and you can't really tell the true color when applied as an eyeliner as they appear black but still look nice.
The texture of these shadows is smooth and quite creamy. I was pleased with the black color because its very dark and nicely pigmented. Intensity is my first concern when it comes to black liners.
There is a small lining brush inside the palettes which can be used if you are creating a thick line or applying  eyeshadow roughly over the eye-lid.I have used a pointed liner brush in my picture above.
Since they are creamy they will smudge or fade after a few hours.The palettes are slim and compact so they'll fit even if your makeup bag is small and the best part is that there is a mirror included which is the size of palette no need to put in extra mirror.
About their usage as eye-shadows,I don't use them as my basic eyeshadows.They are just for a hint of pop to the shades you are already wearing. I usually combine them with powder shades of similar color. I do use the intense kit for a smudgy look under my eye or over my lids and it works well that way.
White and silver from the metallic kit are great for using as highlighters or in the inner corners of your eyes.You can use a sponge tip applicator or a cotton bud for application if you are using them as eyeshadows.I wouldn't suggest using your fingers to apply them on your lids as it's unhygienic and can get messy.
Over all they are nice palettes with a great combination of colors. I like them most as my eye-liners.You might think that they are small for 850 Rs but the pans are deep.I pricked a pin inside mine to check it's depth Moreover i have used the metallic palette a lot and there is still a descent amount of product left.

PRICE: 850Pkr

How many of you have tried this? Do you use cream liners or shadows?
Do let me know :)
xoxox

13 comments:

Nice review. Love the colors in both the palettes. The sapphire color looks beautiful on your eyes.

I recently won the metallic one in a contest :) I havent yet tried it.Thanks for the review:)

Wow they look beautiful <3 Love the swatches & your eyes too!!!

Those are unique shades for eye liners..love the review :)

it looks more dark in the palette than your eyes :)
great review ^^
http://amz88.blogspot.com/

it looks soo pretty on your eyes! Can you tell us what camera you use, the swatches show true pigmentation!

gorgeous colours (; and the pigmentation is amazing!

CMPang x
http://maisecrets.blogspot.com/

Thank you for the comments lovelies :) <3

@Sidrah: Thanks a lot honey i use sony steady shot DSC-W190 :)

Awww for the cuteness of the palettes :) really nice review x.x

OMG these are all such fantastic and oh so glam colors. Great review as always doll.


<3 Marina
Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

You have the most gorgeous lashes
www.eianesxoxo.blogspot.com

Post a Comment